- Use a standard whisk during the 'over simmering water' part, don't try and drag the cord.
- Self, either you're dumb or a genius -- deciding not to use the third stick of butter because the stuff looked and tasted right already saves money and guilt.
2. One of my friends made a delicious lentil salad a few weeks ago, and I decided to copy it. Feel free to do the same.
LENTILS DONE DELICIOUS
1 can of Westbrae lentils (reputable, organic, canned only with water and sea salt), drained and rinsed
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Roasted red pepper, diced (around 1/4 cup)
Thinly sliced red onion to taste
Italian Parsley, minced
1 garlic clove, minced or run over a microplane
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients, toss gently, check for seasoning, chill overnight. Delicious.
3. Why does Adele's video for 'Chasing Pavements' make me happy in the morning and cry at night?
4. I'm trying to get back in the swing. You know? You know.