Look at you. I love how pink your cheeks are. You deserve something nice. Something that makes you feel good. So buy yourself something nice this season. Don't wait for someone else to treat you right. Do it now.
- If you can, and I bet it's worth it, wait for one of Wiksten's (Jenny's line) Ellybeth dresses to go on sale, then pounce on it.
- There is no time like December or January to buy a bathing suit. With the classic neckline of an evening gown, you could potentially try it on, now, and not throw yourself into a wall.
- I like small creatures, and I once had a hamster that lived for three years instead of the estimated one. This re-purposed, real-fur bracelet reminds me of her. I am so glad it doesn't have teeth.
- One of the things about Etsy that I love is the surplus of awesome, original art. I've featured three pieces I really love, a print by Lisa Congdon, one by The Black Apple and another one of everyone's favorite, but-for-the-grace-of-Adoption Borderline Biologically Incestuous couple. I remember people having pictures of Jesus and Mary, or Prince Charles and Princess Diana in their houses, sometimes on china plates. This is my version. I need to go cover my furniture with plastic now.
- You're a grownup now! Drink satan's liquor out of these fantastic etched tumblers.
And now we're almost done. One more gift guide left, I think, and then I'm moving on to naming bottle caps I find on the street and posting photos of them.